Friday, December 11, 2009

My friend Egan...


Two weeks ago I took a trip to Canton to shop with my mom. I was hoping to bring Marshall along with me until the temperatures dropped and it was going to be in the low-40s. So my dear friend Miss Whitney graciously volunteered to watch him for me. Her son Egan is just a day older than Marshall, so Whitney is also a very braze woman to take on the task of two 8-month old boys. Thankfully her husband Blake was there to help!

Here's a link to her blog post...she's a wonderful photographer so she took some great shots of the boys playing. Thankfully Marshall behaved himself!


Thank you Whitney, Blake and Egan, we REALLY appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, we had so much fun! Marshall is welcome anytime. I think 2 little boys is only going to get more fun as time passes!

    ReplyDelete