Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sometimes it feels like, somebody's watching me...

Well, Marshall has officially spotted our precious, furry beast Miss Maggers! Maggie doesn't quite know what to do with the little hands and open mouth that come her way, but she's being a champ about it. Now mind you, all of Marshall's interactions are well supervised but it's funny to see his little hands reach for her at the same time his mouth starts to open. Since he's in the touch and taste mode these days, I'm sure he thinks those furry ears would taste delightful!

Marshall loves to watch her, and no human can compete for his attention if she's near by, not even mommy. It's the beginning of the end for Miss Maggers...her days of sleeping with one eye open are inevitable.



"Look at me, I can push up and scoot myself around!"


This picture cracks me up! This is a pic of the boys watching the Bears game...which one's more excited about the game!?!

1 comment:

  1. haha, that sounds like the interactions between Bo and Egan. Arms out, mouth open, and eyes closed. Bo likes to lick and Egan likes to be licked. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete