Friday, September 11, 2009

Marshall's 5 Months Old!

Since I forgot to take his 4 month pictures until he was 4.5 months, there doesn't seem to be a huge size difference between his last picture with Gordo. Creighton and I think he's thinning out a little...from all that bouncing in his bouncy seat. He moves his legs like a crazy man when he's in that thing.

Marshall's "Current" Favorite Things:
1) My Paci, Monkey Lovie and My Turtle (it's a tie for 1st place)
2) I love to grab my feet
3) Rolling over to my left
4) I love to grunt and growl, I'm such a boy!
5) Daddy, when he bounces me around
6) Mommy, when she smiles at me and the obvious...food!

We're buying his high chair this weekend, so rice cereal is definitely in his immediate future. I'm sure there will be plenty of delicious photo nuggets from that new adventure. Secretly I'm a little sad about moving to the solid food phase. Our little Marshall-mallow is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment