Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Marshall!



One year ago today at 10:40am, Marshall Creighton Uphues was born! To say this past year has been a blast would be an understatement! Marshall is just a fun kid and it's been a joy to see his little personality blossom over the past couple months. His spunk and hilarity is contagious...I've always said our children don't stand a chance of being normal with Creighton and I as parents and Marshall is definitely falling right in line! :)

Since we had his birthday party on Saturday (blog post to come) today we went to the park with his playgroup. It was a beautiful day, perfect to be outside. Marshall sported his birthday boy shirt that I snagged on sale at TJ Maxx! We went for a swing, hung-out with friends, and as always played with the girly pink toys. ;)



Here's a recap of some of my favorite pictures over the past year.






Like I said on the day he was born..."My heart is now full."

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Marshall! We had fun at the park today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little man!!!! I still love the yellow track suit...it is my favorite, oh and the "hmmmm boobies" shirt!:) Happy Birthday, Marshall!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Happy Birthday sweet boy! You are one special little guy. Loved by many. :) Hope you had a great b-day and glad you loved the pink cell phone. Camryn will share anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete