Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Creighton! - 4/25

Yesterday was Creighton's birthday, so we had a fun weekend of spending time with family and friends. Saturday we had a wonderful dinner with our dear friends Aaron, Mandy and their son Brady. (Sorry, I forgot to take pictures.) Sunday we had a family brunch at Bread Winners with Creighton's parents and grandparents. Their food is so yummy, I had banana bread french toast and it was fabulous! We had a relaxing afternoon with some shopping at Kohl's, we watched Crazy Heart, (which is really good) and spent time in the yard.

Creighton grilled some very yummy steaks, I made a tasty Bobby Flay recipe for Smoked Chile Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and the 3 of us enjoyed dinner out on the patio! A wonderful relaxing evening to celebrate my fabulous husband. I can't tell you how lucky I am to be married to Creighton...the Lord definitely found me my perfect match! He's such a loving and attentive father and one of the funniest and goofiest guys I know. I can't believe we're celebrating our 5th anniversary this Friday. I love you Creighton, you are the calm in my storm and the love of my life!


Since Marshall refused to look at the camera, we had to take drastic measures...but we got what we needed!

The birthday dinner spread!


Watching the sunset...Creighton mini-me

No comments:

Post a Comment