Monday, October 12, 2009

The Suit and The Swing



I hosted a garage sale at my house for my DG alum group this past weekend, so unfortunately I've been neglecting my blog. (But we made $723!) So I'll be catching you up for the next couple days. Marshall is now officially 6 months old and he's been celebrating by getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth...danger Will Robinson! This boy will be crawling before we know it, sigh.

Last weekend our dear friends from Chicago, Vann, Amanda and their cutie Charlie were in town for a quick visit. (More pics of Marshall and Charlie to come!) Marshall got to sport his Adidas track suit for a trip to the playground. This thing takes adorable to another level! We put Marshall in a bucket swing for his first ever "real" swing experience...needless to say, it was a big hit! Unfortunately all that swangin' made the little man tired, so he made himself "comfortable" in his daddy's arms. The boy ain't picky if he needs a little shut eye! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment