Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Preview


This week we're visiting my sister and her family in Leavenworth, KS. I had a second to post a quick picture we took yesterday at a local pumpkin patch. That's not a pumpkin under Creighton's chin, it's Marshall wearing his pumpkin hat in the Baby Bjorn! He was sleeping so we didn't want to wake him for the photo op.

I'll post more pictures when we're back but this is for all my playgroup friends. They're headed to the Arboretum this Thursday and I was so disappointed that we couldn't join them. So I'm happy to report we got our pumpkin fix and Marshall got to wear his pumpkin hat!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! So glad that y'all got to go to a Pumpkin Patch. We will definitely miss you and sweet Marshall on Thursday. Hope you're having fun in KS.

    ReplyDelete