Monday, August 10, 2009

A Floppy Hat for My Floppy Head

Sometimes my mom likes to take me with her when she goes out to get the mail. But I have to wear my floppy hat (thanks Cousin Austin) to keep the sun out of my eyes. So mommy thought it would be fun to take some pictures of me in my hat for the blog...whatever that is!?! But things got a little hairy...literally! :)


Mom put me in my Bumbo, and Maggie got all excited that we were on the floor, so she walked right in front of the camera and lied down.


Then the love fest began...doggie kisses on my face, my hands and then my toes. Oh my!


Still in shock from all those kisses, this was the best pose I could muster up for mommy! Nice, huh!?! :)

Now it's my turn to give the kisses...now that's some puppy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment