Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Bounce




Today for our play group we went to NorthPark Mall where there's a small Dallas Public Library called "Bookmarks" within the mall. They have tons of little activities throughout the week but the most age appropriate for our group is Baby Bounce, which they have every Monday and Thursday. It's a short 30 minute session where the leader leads the group in various songs and then reads 2 books in between the songs. It was quite entertaining and I loved singing all the songs that I haven't sung in ages, like I'm a little Teapot, Ring Around the Rosie, Let's Go Fly a Kite, etc. They give each child a little scarf to wave to the music and there was LOTS of bouncing!
I think Marshall thought he was in Crazytown because he was giving his famous poker face throughout the event. Looking at everyone like they had lost their mind! But if I turned him around to look at me, then he would smile when we were bouncing. I think it was just a lot to take in for the little man! But we'll be back, because momma wants to sing some more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment